Thursday, February 11, 2010

Maxine's, HEB and Journaling

Saturday, February 6, the sun is out for the first time in weeks. A cold north wind is blowing but I walk and stretch anyway. I called Marilynn. She can't go to the movies on Monday and the rest of my week is full. What a bummer; I really wanted to see Crazy Heart with my favorite music buddy.

Bob and I go to Maxine's around noon for lunch. They have a big crowd; we sit at the front for once and get a different waitress. I have the Reuben and Bob has a Chicken Taco salad with chipotle ranch. We split a mile-high Key Lime Pie.

On the way home we stop at HEB for my Weight Watchers version of Key Lime Pie ingredients for Wednesday at Joyce and Dan's. Back home I get on the PC and renew Bob's driver's license successfully. It's always a relief when we can get these things done on-line. The next time we both have to show up in person for new photos and an eye test. I also pay some bills on-line and Google for Southern Oaks RV Resort on the Texas Coast--our next destination.

We relax with the paper and puzzles. Then I work on my journal for several hours. I'm almost done putting 2007 on the Good Sam site. Bob works on the digital picture frame off and on all day. We now fight for computer time. I put some pictures on his file from the 'lost ' time period that I found on my journal pages.

I watch Inspector Lindley Mystery on the TV in the bedroom. I tried to call my very pregnant niece Megan but had to leave a voice message. Her due date is 2/13! The high was 58 degrees today.

No comments: