Thursday, January 7, 2010

Peanuts Photomosaic Jigsaw and Cuddle Duds

Thursday, January 7, the cold front blows in at 5:00 a.m. The winds rockin' and rollin' the RV wake me up. I get up at 6:30 to 40 degrees outside. In half an hour it is 34 degrees. The wind sounds bad on the living room awning on the north side of the RV and on the antenna. It is blowing 25 to 30 mph with 40 mph gusts. Bob gets up at 7:15 and puts the antenna down before it breaks off.

I read, have coffee, then hot tea. We have very think pork chops and eggs for breakfast. I stretch and then we turn over the 1000-piece Photomosaic puzzle that Holly gave us. We work on the puzzle as the temperature drops and the wind shakes the RV. The sun comes out at 11:30 bringing the temperature up from 31 to 36 degrees by 1:30. We leave the water unhooked and have leftover meatloaf for lunch after a brief discussion and veto about going out for lunch. Tomorrow is supposed to be even colder, staying in the low 20's all day so I'll do my baking tomorrow.

I finally get dressed and put my Cuddle Duds on under my clothes. I might as well use those darn things. Bob goes out around 3:00 to rescue his two bottles of distilled water that we just bought for the battery. He has them stored 'down under' in the sub-basement so he's afraid they might freeze. It's 3:00 p.m. and 37 degrees with 36% humidity.

No comments: