Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pollen Be Gone!

Monday, April 6, I was energized after our long cycle yesterday. So I shrugged off a migraine early this morning, wrote some correspondence, took a walk, stretched, had a light breakfast and decided to wash The Titanic. We're under huge trees here that are shedding pollen and long stringy things.

Bob swept off the roof for me first then he worked on the bikes doing some maintenance. The water in my bucket kept turning green from pollen. I finally got all the way around this big rig. Then I didn't like the spots on the windows so I went back out with my squeegee and Windex. I had to put Deet on to keep those nasty little no-see-ums off me. It seemed to work well. Bob was swatting them while he tried to work on the bikes.

He went in to research our next stop on-line while I finished up outside. Then we got cleaned up and went out for a salad bar lunch. Afterwards I hopped in a hair salon I scoped out. They can take me on Tuesday. So we head home the back roads to business 190. I catch up on journal pages. We need to watch our other movie, Men Who Stare at Goats, since they are due back tomorrow.

It's 4:14 p.m. and 77 degrees with 53% humidity. Those darn little biting bugs found their way inside while I was washing the windows. We are both swatting them.

No comments: